Thank you to all of our 2018 sponsors These concerts would not be possible without their generosity to the community.
2019 Series Information
Save the Date
May 28 - August 27, 2019
If your band is interested in performing at the 2019 Tuesdays in the Plaza concerts, we will begin accepting submissions and press kits in December. Please check back for more information on how to submit.
Review of press kits and selection of bands will take place between December – February. Bands that are selected will be contacted by mid-March. Due to the high volume of submittals we receive each year, we will only be contacting those that are selected.
The Community Services Department will be accepting applications from local food vendors to participate in the 2019 Tuesdays in the Plaza concerts beginning in December. To be considered for a vendor spot, application must be submitted by March 15.
This fourteen week concert series would not be possible without the generosity of our sponsors or private donors. Concert sponsorship provides an outstanding marketing opportunity for businesses and affords extensive community exposure. We invite your business, organization or community group to consider being a Concert Sponsor. Click the following link for an application and information on 2019 SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES.
General Concert Rules
- Tuesdays in the Plaza are pet-free events.
- Chairs and blankets left unattended prior to 4:00pm will be removed. Please keep group seating as compact as possible.
- Tables, blankets, and reserved group seating are not permitted on the concrete. Pop-up tents and shade structures are not permitted. Tables must not obstruct the view of other concert attendees
- Alcohol consumption is only permitted from 5:00pm - 8:00pm
- Scooters, skateboards, and bicycles may not be ridden in the park or on the surrounding sidewalks
- Barbeques are not permitted in the park
- Smoking is not permitted in the park
We look forward to seeing you in the Plaza!