Share your time! Share your Talents! Volunteer!
You can make a difference! The City of Healdsburg has opportunities to those who wish to share their time and energy with others. Volunteers are needed from mentoring school children in the After School Program, to delivering meals to seniors. Our programs are structured for all community members, from youth to those who have retired.
Volunteers, We Need You!
The After School Program at the Healdsburg Community Center at Foss Creek School needs adults to provide homework assistance to children.
- Qualifications: Patience with and an enjoyment of kids. Basic knowledge of Math, English and Science (Kindergarten - 8th grade)
- Fingerprinting: Required and provided by the City of Healdsburg at no cost
- Applications available: At the Healdsburg Community Center at Foss Creek School (1557 Healdsburg Avenue), or download a volunteer application (PDF)
- Volunteer Application (PDF)
- Commission Application (PDF)
- Adopt-a-Park - 707-431-3384 (Matthew Thompson, Parks Manager)
- After School Tutoring - 707-473-4485 (Patricia Morandi, Afterschool Director)
- Sports Coaching - 707-431-3617 (Alan Finnie, Recreation Coordinator)
- Senior Center Volunteers - 707-431-3324 (Lea Black, Senior Center Coordinator)
- Trail Stewards - 707-544-7284 (LandPaths)
- Airport Maintenance Volunteers- 707-431-3443