CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) ADVISORY NOTICE
Consistent with Executive Orders No. N-25-20 and No. N-29-20 from the Executive Department of the State of California and the Sonoma County Health Official Orders No. C19- 03 and C19-15 the City of Healdsburg Planning Commission meeting will not be physically open to the public and all Planning Commissioners will be teleconferencing into the meeting via Webex Meetings.
How to Observe the Meetings
To maximize public safety while still maintaining transparency and public access, the Healdsburg Planning Commission will be using Webex Events service to allow remote participation. Members of the public who only wish to watch the meeting, can observe the meeting by visiting http://healdsburgca.iqm2.com/Citizens/default.aspx. For those members of the public who wish to participate in the meeting remotely, detailed instructions on how to participate can be found at the end of the agenda.
How to submit Public Comment
1. Live: If you are participating in the meeting remotely, public comment may be submitted live, during the public comment period. Further detailed instructions on how to submit public comment live can be found at the end of the agenda.
American with Disabilities Act Accommodations
Any member of the public who needs accommodations should email Shawn Sumpter, Administrative Technician at email@example.com or by calling 707-431-3393. Staff will use their best efforts to provide reasonable accommodations to provide as much accessibility as possible while also maintaining public safety in accordance with the city procedure for resolving reasonable accommodation requests. All reasonable accommodations offered will be listed on the city website at https://www.ci.healdsburg.ca.us/406/ada---public-accessibility
Agenda Item 1
Application CUP 2020-04
Project Description Conditional Use Permit to allow a fence over 6-feet in height. The proposed fence will include 6-feet of wood plank fencing with 1-foot of wood lattice on top, for a total height of 7-feet.
Location 1712 Saddle Draw
Applicant David Hagele
Determination The project is categorically exempt pursuant to California Environmental Quality Act Guidelines Section 15303 Class 3 New Construction or Conversion of Small Structures, and 15061(b).
Meeting Information: This will be a virtual meeting held via the WebEx application (https://.webex.com). To view the meeting, please use the following Event Number: Event number (access code): 146 437 9252
Availability of Documents: Details of this matter and any written comments are available for review at the Planning & Building Department, 401 Grove Street, Healdsburg, CA 95448. The staff report for this item will be available at the Planning Department office and at www.cityofhealdsburg.org by clicking on City Calendar, then on the Zoning Administrator meeting date.
Public Comments: All interested persons are invited to send written comments to the above address no later than the hearing date and/or be present at the hearing to comment orally on the project. If you challenge this item in court, you may be limited by law to raising only those issues you or someone else raised at the public hearing described in this notice, or in written correspondence delivered to the Zoning Administrator at, or prior to, the public hearing.
Please contact the Planning & Building Department at 707.431.3346 for further information.
WebEx Instructions for Joining the Meeting and Submitting Live Public Comment
Joining the meeting remotely
· The Healdsburg Planning Commission will be using Webex Events service to allow remote participation.
· It is highly recommended that you follow the steps below to register for the event in advance to simplify joining the event once it is in progress by using the confirmation email.
Instructions for participating remotely
· Go to the following link: https://cityofhealdsburgmeetings.webex.com/
· Enter in the following event number 146 437 9252 in the gray box under the words “Join a meeting”.
· Click Enter
· The next screen will display the Event Information. In the middle of the screen towards the bottom or in the event status line, click register.
· Fill in the requested information (first name, last name and email address) and hit submit.
· The next screen will display your registration has been confirmed and notifying you that you will receive a confirmation email with the detailed event information.
The day of the Meeting
· Open the confirmation email you received from the event registration.
· Click the green button that says “Join Event”.
· If the meeting host has started the event; the event should automatically start on your screen.
· If the meeting host has not started the event, you may need to refresh your screen a few minutes before the start of the meeting and again click on “join event”.
How to submit public comment
Members of public may provide public comment during the event by participating in the meeting remotely. Public comment may be submitted live, during the public comment period. To submit public comment, please follow the instructions below:
a. Once you are in the meeting, open the list of participants
b. In the bottom right hand corner of the participant list, is a hand icon
c. Click on the hand icon
d. The hand icon will place you in line to speak
e. When it is your turn to comment, you will be called upon to comment
f. When you are done commenting, or your three minutes are complete, please remember to un-raise your hand
If you have any questions or concerns, please contract Shawn Sumpter, Administrative Technician by calling 707-431-3393 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org