PG&E will soon take videos inside City sewer lines and private sewer laterals to locate sewer lines for the company’s gas-line replacement project. This project is scheduled to begin in late spring or early summer of 2020. PG&E will start taking videos of the sewer lines on these streets:
- Sherman Street between Healdsburg Avenue and College Street
- Center Street between Sherman Street and Piper Street
- Lincoln Street between Healdsburg Avenue and Fitch Street
- Johnson Street between Sherman Street and Lincoln Street
- Fitch Street between Sherman and Lincoln Street
- College Street between Sherman Street and Lincoln Street
PG&E will take videos of more street segments in the future. PG&E is required to notify residents prior to performing any video work on private property. This map from PG&E shows all of the street segments proposed for upcoming gas line replacement projects. The City will send more information on this project prior to the start of construction. Please contact Public Works Department at (707) 431-3346 for additional information.