Beginning July 20, 2020, the City of Healdsburg, Planning and Building Department will be activating our Citizen Self Serve (CSS) web portal giving constituents and contractors dynamic access to information that will enable them to perform a wide range of tasks with a few clicks of a button. Citizens and contractors can apply for permits, request inspections, pay invoices for permits, and more. We are anticipating that the new online tools will be faster and easier than a phone call or visit to the Community Development Department and will reduce the need for in-person contact.
The introductory CSS online permit types available are:
- Re-roof (residential and non residential)
- Water heater replacement (residential)
- HVAC replacement (residential)
- Electrical service replacement or upgrade to 200 amps (residential)
- Window replacement (residential)
- Siding replacement (residential)
Other CSS features and benefit are:
- Online inspection requests that allow contractors to request multiple inspections from numerous job sites from a single screen.
- The ability to start and save permit applications for submittal at a later date.
- Shopping cart feature that gives contractors the ability to add multiple itemized invoices at various times and across multiple devices to pay at their convenience.
- Search public records.
- GIS map to locate parcels/address/owner information.
- Estimate building permit and plan review fees.
Please visit our Online Building Services page for more information https://www.ci.healdsburg.ca.us/989/Online-Building-Services--CSS .