Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The Community Services Department will be accepting food vendor applications from local vendors to participate in the Tuesdays in the Plaza concerts beginning in December. To be considered for a vendor spot this summer, please complete this application by April 15, 2020
Please include all food & drink being served.
Vendors are responsible for providing their own heavy-duty extension cords.
(ie. @restaurant, @foodtruck, etc.)
April 1, 2019
Provide copy of Sonoma County Temporary Food Facility Permit. Please contact the Sonoma County Health Specialist 707-565-6542.
Provide a copy of current Healdsburg Business License.
Provide a current California Sellers Permit from the California Board of Equalization.
Furnish proof of liability insurance ($2,000,000) with an Endorsement Form naming the City of Healdsburg, its Officers, Officials, Employees, and Volunteers as Additionally Insured. This insurance must be primary and carry “primary language.”
• A flat fee of $72 per week is due on Monday before each concert and must be paid at the Healdsburg Community Center or by calling 431-3301. (Total fee: $1008 for entire 14-week series).
• 5% Discount available for lump-sum payment of $957.00 made prior to the first concert.
• Vendors who fail to pay their weekly fee will be replaced by vendors on the waiting list.
• An electric usage fee of $140 is due prior to the first concert for booths requiring electricity. (3 pieces of equip. max.)
• Food service runs from 5:00 – 8:00 p.m. Vendors are required to stay until 8:00 p.m. Vendors who leave early will be replaced. If you are unable to attend one of the Tuesday concerts, you must either pay the vendor fee or find a replacement from a vendor on the Waiting List.
• Food Vendors are responsible for complying with all Fire Department and Health Department regulations.
• 50% of food should be sourced locally (Sonoma County – preferably in or around Healdsburg).
• No alcohol may be served or sold at your food station.
• Food choices should be affordable ($12 or less for single servings), “easy to eat” food.
• Vendors may not park next to their booth on Plaza Street.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field